So, you’re getting ready to start a home design project and need some help selecting the perfect rug or backsplash tile, but don’t have the time to do it yourself? We are here for you! Whether you need to furnish your home, remodel a kitchen, or build a new home altogether, we can design your dream home for you, starting with a Project-Starter Consultation. During this meeting, two of our designers will come to your home to gather information, start coming up with design solutions, and discuss the project in detail with you. They will also pinpoint your design style and review our contract with you.
With a flat fee of $700, this meeting can last up to two hours and is perfect for the busy professional who values a professional opinion and wants someone else to take care of the design process for them.
Ready to book? Contact us here!
But what does the meeting really look like? Here is a breakdown of what to expect at a Project-Starter Consultation with Rebecca Ward Design:
- Two of our designers will come to your home at the time and date of your choosing.
- They will ask you to walk them through your home to show them what spaces are involved in the project and what you like and dislike about each space.
- As they walk through the house, they’ll start brainstorming solutions to design dilemmas, sketching layout options, selecting paint colors, discussing color palettes, and deciding on a design direction.
- If a remodel is involved in your project, they will bring sample finish options for flooring, countertops, and backsplashes to discuss with you.
- After this, our designers will sit down with you to look over some design style boards to get a better idea of the specifics of your ideal design style. If you have not already, take our design style quiz to start this process!
- Rebecca will then walk you through our contract, line by line to ensure that you know exactly what it is like working with us moving forward.
- After the meeting, you’ll receive a detailed summary of everything that was discussed during the meeting, as well as color sample cards for any paint colors that were decided.
- A contract will also be sent to you with our estimated design fees for your project.
- Once a signed contract is sent back to us, we’ll get to work on an hourly basis to make your design dreams a reality!
It’s as simple as that. Let us take the reigns on your refurbishing and remodeling projects so you don’t have to worry about a thing!
Ready to talk about a Project-Starter Consultation? Contact us here.