Your Home is Ready for a Fresh Start!
Imagine life in the home where you love to live, relax and entertain. The RWD Team will bring that dream alive!
Regardless of the consultation you choose, we’ll guide you every step of the way!
You are great at what you do; that’s why they pay you the big bucks. Maybe you’re too good … because it seems like you never have enough time to get your house in order. You know the days are slipping away. And constantly facing the potential of your house without ever realizing it is something you aren’t willing to live with anymore. The truth is, you don’t just want to live, you want to thrive! You want to feel at home in your own home. You know there are many options for a remodel, but which one is the best for you? Is it time to just start from scratch and build something new, or does the house actually have good bones like the realtor told you? You understand when it’s time to hand the reigns over to the professional, and today is that day.
- Type: Project-Starter Consultation
- Duration: Up to two hours
- Price: $1,200
- The first step to THRIVING in your home
- Define your design style and project needs
- Get customized layout sketches, color recommendations, finish material suggestions, and answers to your burning design questions!
- Review our contract to move on to the next steps
Designer for a Day
You’ve come so far. You bought the house, visualized the outcome, started looking at samples and now you’ve hit decision fatigue. You’re having difficulty trusting your own judgment and you need to get this right because you’re only going to do this once. You suppose it may be time to get a professional opinion from someone who truly knows what they’re doing. Time to call in the pros!
- Type: Designer for a Day, One-Time In-Home Meeting
- Duration: Up to two hours on-site, two to three hours of designer sourcing and selections off-site
- Price: $2,500
- Gain confidence to move forward with your project by having the professional visit your home
- Get layout sketches, color recommendations, finish material suggestions, and furniture suggestions for your space!
- Define your design style
- We’ll follow up with a detailed summary for you to implement everything on your own!
Gray Flannel, Long Lake, Enchanted Eve. Your eyes are swimming from the names of all of those paint colors. Your sister-in-law told you to pick a warm grey … what does that mean, anyway? Daylight, shadow, lights on, lights off—the colors look different every time you glance in their direction. They say paint is the least expensive way to make a big impact, but you want it done right the first time. Maybe it’s time for a better-educated opinion. Call in the color expert!
- Type: Color Consultation
- Duration: Up to one hour
- Price: $500
- Let the expert discover your perfect interior and/or exterior paint colors by working her magic using your preferred paint brand’s color deck
- Receive a detailed paint spec sheet, including sheen levels. All you have to do is hand it to your painter.
- Get color sample cards sent straight to your door!
All you need is a quick opinion: Grey or white; leather or fabric; sectional or sofa. Whatever the dilemma, you need to bounce your idea off of an expert who has “been there, done that” in the design world. And isn’t it true that two heads are better than one? With that in mind, you know it’s time for a little more help. Rebecca Ward Design is only a Zoom call away!
- Type: Brainstorming Session
- Duration: Up to 30 minutes
- Price: $125-165
- Get real-time answers from a professional!
- Hop on a Zoom call with one of our designers
- You’ll receive a recording of the call for your reference
The DIYer’s Guide
If you have gone this far and realized you really just need some information, then our Remodel Survival Guide might be just the thing you need! We’ve compiled a list of our best remodel tips for you to keep on hand as you get started.
Ever wondered what type of flooring is best for your lifestyle? Do you really need three contractor bids? How glossy should your kitchen wall paint be? Download this handy guide to find out!
- Type: Downloadable PDF
- Price: $10
- Expert advice on how to run your project smoothly
- Checklist to keep track of your order of events during construction
Learn How to Design Like a Pro
My Design Mentor
Guidance for interior designers that are not sure how to start their career.
Home Design Coach
We’ll teach you how to design your dream home in our guided 6 week program.
Rebecca and her team exceeded all of my expectations for my newly designed master bedroom and bathroom. The finished result is absolutely stunning. She provided me with ideas and products that I would not have been able to come up with on my own. She was always prompt and professional in all of our dealings. She referred me to an excellent general contractor, Trademaster Construction, that she had worked with before. I will definitely be working with Rebecca again in the future, and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a home designer.
Not Sure Where to Start?
Book a free discovery call with us to talk about your project.